Multiwall polycarbonate sheets are engineered to be light-weight for greater cost efficiency, but they are just as strong.
The structured pockets lend to the multi-wall sheets' light weight, thermal insulation properties, and shatter resistance. Multiwall polycarbonate sheets are also highly weather resistant, and a UV resistant coating can protect against aging and discolouration making them an ideal material for a wide range of construction applications including roofing, cladding, and glazing.
Multiwall polycarbonate sheets are also easy to install even for non-professionals.
Properties of Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
- High impact resistance, virtually unbreakable
- Transparent, transculent, opaque
- Good weather and hail resistance
- Excellent fire class rating
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- UV resistant
- Extremely light
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Easy installation
CE-Marking for Polycarbonate sheet
EPSE statement for CE-Marking for Polycarbonate sheet